Dental Solutions “One Care” is Noida’s Biggest Dental Chain of multispecialty dental clinics,providing quality dental treatment since 2009.
Founded by Dr.Vikram Khanna,Dental Solutions “One Care” has a mission of providing the best dental treatment in a pleasing and patient friendly manner.
Dental Solutions “One Care” has a preventive approach towards dental problems,by helping people to identify their problems alongwith their causes and get the best treatment and future preventive care.
A highly qualified team of dentists,specializing in various branches of dentistry which are trained on all modern technologies are available to offer the best of treatment and knowledge.
Special emphasis is given on pain management and enhancement of patient convenience by various methods like single visit procedures.
Every possible effort is made to provide clear and complete information to the patient.
We believe in providing ethical treatment and building long term relations with our patients.
Salient Features of Our Practice
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Clinic
- Warm and comfortable environment.
- Strategic locations.
- High level of skills with latest materials & equipments.
- Senior consultants of different dental specialities available.
- Different techniques to save badly mutilated teeth.
- Treatment with advanced techniques.
- Strict protocol for sterilization & cleanliness.
- All treatment modalities under one roof.
- Complete power back up.
- Each clinic is equipped with the best infrastructure,latest equipment and a clean and friendly ambience for patients comfort.
- All treatments are carried out by specialized doctors.
- No waiting.
- No long appointments.
- 24X7 power back up.
- Computerized patient reminder system
- Patient education software.
- Ample car parking.
- Spacious and pleasant waiting hall.
- Wi-fi zone.
- Open all 7 days.
We are well equipped with state of art instruments to fulfill various dental needs.
FOLLOWING ARE FEW OF THE EQUIPMENTS WE ARE EQUIPED WITH:
DENTAL DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY
It has been proven to show every minute details clearly.
- With better resolution,reduced radiation exposure to the patient and ability to zoom in the parts of the image,dental digital x-ray is friendly to the patient as well as doctor.
- Advantages include:time efficiency,ability to easily transfer and enhance images,also patient can see for themselves the problem.
- It is a small video camera used inside the mouth to study dental condition to help in diagnosis and patient education.
- It is painless and radiation free.
- It allows to see problems like calculus deposits,tooth decay,fractured teeth,defective fillings,etc.
- It also allows to see the problem areas that could easily be missed with visual examination.
DENTAL ULTRASONIC SCALERS
For the management of periodontal disease,one of the most powerful technologies available is the dental ultrasonic scaler. Unique scaler tip designs make access even easier to efficiently get the procedure done
FIBER OPTIC HAND PIECE
For filling,cutting,grinding,veneering and lamination
FULLY AUTOMATIC CHAIRS
For providing comfort to the patient.
We at Dental Solutions “One Care” follow all the disinfection and sterilization procedures needed for infection control. These are used for each and every patient to prevent transmission of various viruses and diseases. After each patient’s visit,disposables like gloves, needles, syringe glasses are discarded.
WE FOLLOW A PROPER STERILIZATION PROTOCOL FOR NON-DISPOSABLE INSTRUMENTS.
STEP 1: All the instruments are scrubbed thoroughly with spirit swab to remove any attached debris.
STEP 2: The instruments are then immersed in 5% Korsolex sterilizing solution for 45 minutes.
STEP 3: The instruments are then packed in individualized sterile packs and are autoclaved. Patients are reassured when a new pack is opened in front of them prior to the treatment.
THE STANDARD STERILIZATION METHOD USED IN OUR CLINIC IS AUTOCLAVE.
AUTOCLAVE is an automatic electronic equipment to sterilize dental equipments by subjecting them to high pressure steam at 121 degree celcius or more.
STEP 4:Dental instruments in sterilized packages are stored in UV Chamber to maintain sterilization.
The success of treatment depends not only on achieving the best esthetic and functional result but also keeping it for a lifetime. Our goal is to provide best possible result for each and every individual.